Thursday, May 20, 2010

Not again...!



In a new interview with Allure, Megan Fox once again says really stupid things. I don't know why she can't just turn down interviews. However, that might force me to look for something else to write about, and I'm not necessarily in the mood. She went off about somebody taking a topless photo of her with their cell phone, and said she'd like to cause that person "physical harm." I guess she doesn't know who leaked that photo, but I heard his name rhymes with Ryan Shmaustin Shmeen. She also complained about going to "Industry events" where "everyone blows sunshine up everyone else's ass." I don't know about sunshine, but I have had some things blown up my ass at a party. Fox doesn't like Industry gatherings because she thinks when people tell her that she's talented or that she's going to be a movie star, it sounds "forced or fake." Maybe she's smarter than I give her credit for.







3 comments:

Menopausal New Mom said...

Oh you are in a mood! Loved your post, thanks for cutting through the BS and right to the point.

Tammy said...

They were talking about her on the radio this afternoon...that she is fired from the next movie she was suppose to be doing. They said she was pretty stupid for everything she has been saying...

A GAL NEEDS... said...

I think she is a piece of work! She must think she is so above normal human beings that she can say these idiotic things and be excused for it!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.