Sunday, May 23, 2010

Twilight Quotes


Thought I would do a Twilight Quote. my favorite quotes from each of the books.



Twilight: And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…What a stupid lamb. What a sick, masochistic lion. (Edward, Bella)


Twilight: Stupid, unreliable vampire. (Bella)
Twilight: So what you’re saying is, I’m your brand of heroin? (Bella)

New Moon: Could you… well, try to not be a… werewolf? (Bella)

Eclipse: You could kiss me, for example. I don’t mind if you want to use me to experiment. (Jacob)

Breaking Dawn: You nicknamed my daughter after the Loch Ness Monster? (Bella)


Eclipse: Sorry. I don’t have any leeches on my speed dial. (Jacob)


What some of you favorite quotes?








8 comments:

Cassie said...

My favorite one is in Eclipse when Jacob kisses Bella and she punches him. Then when they go back to Edward's house b/c her hand is broken, Emmett is like, "How come Bella is the only one who gets to fight the werewolves?" LOL

MrsBlogAlot said...

I love them all!!!!!! (-:

Tammy said...

Too many to list...I will have to think about it and be back. :)

Ashley Stone said...

love it! Not really a quote, but I loved it in New Moon when Bella started saying "sure sure." I really wish that'd been in the movie!

Just Add Walter said...

oh gosh too many to name!!! I am so excited for June 30!!

Angelia said...

My sister and I just returned (today actually) for a trip to Forks. It was AMAZING! We went to La Push, Port Angeles, Forks, First Beach...some of the sites left me breathless. That part of the country is so beautiful!

I know it's cheesy, but one of my favorite quotes is "Look after my heart, I've left if with you."

Anonymous said...

I am a new follower... I love love love the twilight saga and I cant wait to see Eclipse! (Team Edward;)

Taylor said...

i love this book!
im following you! follow back?
& check out my giveaway! im giving away OPI!

givemefashionnow.blogspot.comok!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.