Saturday, February 6, 2010

Makeup Review -Airbrush Spray by Sally Hansen


I do not get pay to this reviews, this is all product I purchased for my own private use. I try a lot of different brands of makeup. In this section I will share some of my findings with you. Unfortunately, there are a lot of cosmetics that aren't worth the money spent on them, and some worth every penny. So we all have less buyer remorse.

Airbrush Spray Makeup Sally Hansen $13.99

This revolutionary foundation is the new way to create a perfect complexion. Sheer, buildable formula provides versatile, long-lasting coverage. Evens out skin tone and visibly diminishes the appearance of fine lines and imperfections.

This foundation is the ONLY foundation which doesn't look like I'm "made-up, doesn't give me acne, doesn't smudge off halfway through the day, minimizes my pores, and really is just the best thing I've ever discovered. Department store worthy!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I haven't been able to find a foundation that works for me. I haven't seen this before. Thanks for the review, I will have to check it out.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.