Saturday, February 6, 2010

Makeup Review - Aveeno positively radiant


I do not get pay to this reviews, this is all product I purchased for my own private use. I try a lot of different brands of makeup. In this section I will share some of my findings with you. Unfortunately, there are a lot of cosmetics that aren't worth the money spent on them, and some worth every penny. So we all have less buyer remorse.


Aveeno positively radiant, tinted moisturizer about $12.75

Get advanced sun protection with this SPF 30 daily moisturizer. Clinically proven Total Soy Complex and natural light diffusers work to naturally even out skin tone and immediately reflect light to bring out skin's natural radiance. Gentle enough for sensitive skin and daily use, this moisturizer is also oil-free, hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, and contains SPF 30 UVA/UVB sunscreen to protect skin from premature aging. The POSITIVELY RADIANT® collection utilizes the naturally active benefits of Soy and evens out skin tone and texture to reveal skin's true radiance naturally.
Soybeans also contain Vitamin C.

Yes it's all true. I use it as my moisturizer and SPF under my makeup, or sometime just by itself. It feels light and doesn't break out my skin. Worth every penny!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.