Sunday, March 21, 2010

Eternal Magic for Mother's Day :)


Eternal Magic Eau de Toilette Spray
Remember to take full advantage of Avon's newest fragrance, Eternal Magic for Mother's Day sales. Zoë Saldana , a bright, young actress and star of the hit movie Avatar, brings an unforgettable grace and her own magical allure as the face behind Eternal Magic.

Plus, with every Eternal Magic Eau de Toilette Spray you purchase in the C-9 Brochure, you will receive a FREE three-piece Gift Collection that includes a full-size tube of Eternal Magic Body Lotion, Shower Gel and a Gift Bag (a $20 value).

I have it in stock now ! How many do you want ? I can also have it sent to you.

3-PIECE ETERNAL MAGIC GIFT COLLECTION  $24.00


Includes:
Eternal Magic Eau de Toilette Spray

• Full-Size Body Lotion
6.7 fl. oz.
a $10.00 value!
• Full-Size Shower Gel
6.7 fl. oz.
a $10.00 value!
• 1 Gift Bag

get it now! www.youravon.com/ashwartz
or email me anatdoll@yahoo.com

6 comments:

Angelia said...

Thanks for stopping by! You can follow me though google friend connect on my page :)

Sarah Coulsey said...

Happy Sunday!! I am a New Friday Follower!!

Sarah

sarahsblogoffun.blogspot.com

Family-Friendly Product Reviews said...

Happy belated Friday Follow! I'm your newest follower...if you get a chance, please follow me too! Have a great day!

http://www.mommylivingthelifeofriley.com

Tara said...

Thanks for linking up. I am following you back. Have a wonderful week!

Amberlynn said...

Hey. You. I have something for you on my blog ;)

Melissa B. said...

Oooh, la, la! Thanks for sharing...

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.