Monday, March 8, 2010

Love Handles Saved My Life....

Most people hate their love handles, but Florida resident Samantha Lynn Frazier says her love handles saved her life when she was shot entering an Atlantic City bar.


Frazier says she heard two pops when she walked into Herman's Place early Saturday. The 35-year-old then felt pain and saw blood on her hand after she grabbed her left side.

Atlantic City police say Frazier was an innocent bystander. Detective Lt. Charles Love says the gunman was aiming for a man who escaped with a bullet hole in his down jacket.

The suspect remains at large.

Frazier tells The Press of Atlantic City she had been "hollering" how she wanted to lose weight. She now says "I want to be as big as I can if it's going to stop a bullet."

Great plan cupcake, but what about getting skinny so maybe next time the bullet will miss you.

5 comments:

Jules AF said...

That's going to be my next excuse as to why I'm fat.

Ashley Stone said...

haha that's exactly what I was thinking...maybe it would've missed her? haha

Lafe's Hidden Treasures said...

Yo ujust never know what we are the way we are! Thanks for following my blog. Have a nice day.

Lisa said...

I heard this story...It is one of those that make you laugh!

Messy Mommy said...

Hahahhaahaa! Crazy!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.