Saturday, March 6, 2010

Just another day in Chuck E Cheese...

A woman was celebrating her son's birthday at a Chuck E Cheese in Indianapolis when her purse was stolen...by a five-year-old.

While Mandi Harrington and her family followed their kids who wanted to go play, the sneaky little toddler waddled up to where they left their belongings and took Harrington's purse. Surveillance cameras clearly show that a woman directed the little girl to steal the purse, and when she did, the woman grabbed it and ran out the door.
Impressive: I didn't think kids listened.

In other news, Lindsay Lohan was recently seen toting a new purse.

5 comments:

Roller Coaster said...

Are you serious? What is this world coming to? But I'll certainly be watching my purse the next time I go to Chuck E Cheese!

Anonymous said...

And this would be why I NEVER leave my purse in the booth to walk around Chuck E Cheese! I actually lock mine in the car and only take in what I need. Helps greatly to reduce what you spend in there too! LOL

Messy Mommy said...

Haha. Good one.

Sam said...

Wow. NEVER would have thought of that! Great parenting move there ;)

Connie said...

Who would leave their purse laying around a public place like that? And yea... the thief/woman directing the child, will probably act all shocked and surprised when that 5yo grows up to be disrespectful.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.