Monday, March 1, 2010

what's your interior design style? Take a test

I sew this post on Sunshine and Bubblegum ant it looks like so much fun, I had to try it: It’s a test you take to determine what your interior design style is. This is my result






Classic

What's old is new again! The beauty of Classic Style is how well it takes all of the beautiful forms, colors and textures of the past and reinvents them in a way that feels both fresh and inspired. The style itself is a mix of European influences and French, English and Italian antiques and replicas are often used together. Furniture is well proportioned and comfortable and the rooms give off an air of sophistication and grace. Oil paintings depicting a still life or nature scenes and emphasizing symmetry of pairs helps maintain the Classic nature of the room. Windows are often covered with opulent fabric shades and/or drapery. Classic rooms give off an air of history that seems to say: "I was here long before you, and will remain long after you've gone." And yet, even with this level of sophistication, the rooms are soft and inviting.



Click here http://sproost.com to start the fun

3 comments:

Missy | Literal Mom said...

Hi - following you back! I'm going to take this test - looks fun.

Lisa said...

Interesting. I'm Nantucket and Rustic Revival.

Mrs. Dawkter said...

I left you a little something on my blog!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.