Thursday, March 25, 2010

What's Her Best Hair? Game

What's Her Best Hair?See the stars' latest cuts and color changes – and then vote on which hairstyle you like best?



KATHERINE HEIGL


Could the TV doctor be returning to Grey's Anatomy with a totally new look after swapping her signature blonde for brunette?

     KELLY OSBOURNE


The style risk-taker got colorful at a fashion event in L.A., adding a lavender wash to her platinum coif.

      KRISTEN STEWART


The Runaways star isn't just a makeup chameleon. She's equally adept at changing up her hair, taming it into a sleek back-swept style.

LAUREN CONRAD


After adapting her signature twist-front hairstyle into a pretty updo for a party in Hollywood, Lauren headed to a Florida book signing for her new novel Sweet Little Lies with her long hair loose and bangs swept back with a thin headband.

                         

7 comments:

Gucci Mama said...

Um, out of all of these I only recognized Katherine Heigl; I have no idea who the others are. So, I'll just say I definitely prefer the blonde. ;)

Anne said...

I am definitely a fan of Katherine Heigel. So disappinted when she left Grays Anatomy but not sure whether I like her as a brunette.
Even though I don't know who Lauren Conrad is I vote for her. Like how she had her hair up and then was able to put it down. That is what so great about long hair. Love it!

MrsBlogAlot said...

Kristen Stewarts looks great but then again, could she ever look bad?

Tammy said...

I think Katherine looks great as a brunette!

Love your new look over here! Darling!

Hope Chella said...

Katherine Heigl MUST be blonde and thanks for your sweet comment on my blog xxoox

http://hopechella.blogspot.com/

♥ LLL with Leslie ♥ said...

Thanks for the friday follow. I am now following you back.

Have a great day!

Laugh with Leslie

http://livelovelaughwithlesliegiveaways.blogspot.com

TheSmellyArmpit said...

WOW hairstyle can really make a difference huh?!

Thanks so much for visiting! Following back from FF. :)
MageeMommy
http://mageebaby.blogspot.com

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.