Sunday, March 21, 2010

When a woman steals your husband, there is no better revenge than to let her keep him.


Apparently Rielle Hunter isn't happy with the photos used in her recent GQ spread. Barbara Walters said on The View that she spoke to Hunter who "was in tears" over the shots. In one of the photos, Rielle's belly is exposed while she lies with her two-year-old daughter. Let me get this straight!!! She is ashamed of her belly and not ashamed of sleeping with a married man?!?!?!?!


Walters asked Hunter why she is upset since she obviously posed for the pictures, to which Hunter responded she trusted the photographer and "went with the flow."

When Hunter saw the photos that were used, she told Walters that she "screamed for 2 hours." I'm sure the baby feels just as humiliated.



She should be more upset over the lack of judgment she used in actually posing for a GQ spread when her only claim to fame is the she got knocked up by a married presidential candidate. And "screamed for 2 hours?" Who has that much time on their hands?

7 comments:

Jules AF said...

I know. I was like, umm you're embarrassed of your stomach?!? Homegirl needs to get her priorities straight.

veterankindergartenteacher said...

I completely agree. I read that Rielle called the GQ spread repulsive. Who is she to use that word anyway? As for John Edwards, another esteemed leader in my state shows his true colors.

Anne said...

I also agree 100%! My opinion of both of them is very low. Any man who is married and sleeps with another woman should be ashamed of himself and the woman who slept with the married man should be as well. Both of them have poor judgement.

MommieDaze said...

I agree totally. This woman clearly has a lot of issues.

Gucci Mama said...

She might just qualify for Douche of the Week on my blog this week...holy cow.

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

So, did she not realize her bare belly was showing when this photo was snapped? Give me a break. This whole story needs to go away, it angers me!

Anonymous said...

amen, sista!!!!! dont have much sympathy for her, but i do feel for her little girl. sad.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.