Thursday, March 11, 2010

She may be a movie beauty, but is Megan Fox the DUMBEST star ever?


In a recent interview, Megan Fox discussed her feelings on having relationships with other women. Fox said that she "doesn’t trust" girls in her industry, and as far as having friendships with them, she’s "not interested."


She also discussed her desire for children. She said that nobody believes she is maternal, but she really wants kids.

Given her other statement, if she does, I hope for the kid's sake it's a boy, and if it is a boy I think I know what she will name him, here is what she said discussing her 'Brian' tattoo - dedicated to on/off boyfriend Brian Austin Green.


She said: 'I wouldn't regret the tattoo if we weren't together. I can always have a kid and name him Brian. There are options.'

She is one "smart cookie";)

2 comments:

Sam said...

Well, to be honest, I don't consider her to really be all that pretty either, haha. She does absolutely nothing for me as an actress or a person haha... She comes off as bitchy and, as you said... not very intelligent.

Praying for Brian... both of them :p

Anonymous said...

I think she is a very pretty woman, don't get me wrong BUT.... she just comes off as 'trying to hard' to fit in. She is trying to hard to give herself this 'bad girl' image but it's not really working, in her favor...

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.