Tuesday, March 2, 2010

You are going places, baby... AWARD!

I got this fun award from Marissa Nicole at Married to a medical student. Thank you soooo much!!:)


 


This award means you're really going places, Baby. You'll still be blogging about your great adventures 10 years from now, and I'll still be reading them."


The Rules:

* Link back to the blogger who sent you this award

* Post where you would like to be in 10 years

* Pass it on to 10 other special bloggers!



In 10 years, I’ll have two or three healthy, happy, loving children. We live in a beautiful home with lots of love, happiness, support and understanding to one another. Our home is a safe and loving place to all our family members. Lots of harmony and fun times.


I'd like to pass this award on to:
Cheap Chic Home

Stir- Fry Awesomeness
Agy Talks

Mrs Blogalot

A Lil Story


Blackberry Jam Cafe


Cheap Therapy


Her Majesty's Throne

Loving My Children's Gifts


That's What She Said...




I hope you get a chance to check out these great blogs!

11 comments:

Beth said...

Oh wow! Thank you! I haven't received this award yet!

Missy | Literal Mom said...

Oh my goodness, what an honor! Thanks so much!

Lisa said...

Thank you again! I appreciate the recognition.

MrsBlogAlot said...

What an awesome surprise! I love this Anat!! Thank you so much!!!!!

Gucci Mama said...

Congrats on the award. Off to check out the links!

Lily Dawn said...

What a cool award!! Thank you so much! =) I will have to thank you officially when I get back on the blogging front!

Lily

Jen said...

Yeah thanks for the award. I haven't seen or recieved this one yet...well until now. Thanks~

The Old White Barn said...

Congratulations on your award - and a big Thank You for passing it along to me! I appreciate you.
Susan

Agnes said...

I've been very busy last few days so I just came across your award. Thank YOU SO SO Much. And congrats for being Representative for MARK !!:)

AgyTalks @ http://agytalks.blogspot.com

Agnes said...

I've been very busy last few days so I just came across your award. Thank YOU SO SO Much. And congrats for being Representative for MARK !!:)

AgyTalks @ http://agytalks.blogspot.com

Tracie said...

I'm so sorry that it's taken me this long to thank you for the award. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! (I'm a terrible blogger. Please forgive me.)

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.