Thursday, March 11, 2010

Take a skin quiz

Take a skin quiz to determine what product will be best for you.
"This moisturizer is better than the expensive cosmetics company I used to shop at. I could not believe this value. The moisturizer is so lightweight, not oily and it smells good! It really leaves my face refreshed which I had never had a moisturizer do! I love love love it!!"
#/skin

Skincare with super fruits and super foods.
If you're feeling protective about your skin then try this oil-free moisturizer that helps protect skin's natural beauty, and is packed with a powerful antioxidant combo of dark chocolate and blueberries, plus the all-important SPF 30 to guard against the sun's damaging rays.
1.7 fl. oz.
oil-free • non-comedogenic • fragrance-free

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.