Sunday, March 21, 2010

Please don't drive when you're not driving.



I don’t know why my hubby makes such a big deal when I’m trying to help him drive. We all need a little help to point us in the right direction. I simply point out all the things “we” are doing wrong while we are trying to get to our final destination. Here is my simple direction to him: “we are going right” Him: “I know” Me “ho no! watch out!! Didn’t you see this car coming? You need to be more defensive when driving” Him: “do you want to drive?” Me (completely ignore the remark and keep helping him drive)


“ I think you need to get in the left lane”. Him: “I know”. ME: “so why aren’t you?” Him” am I driving? Or you? Me “why you going so slow? Pick up the pace, you driving like my grandma” Him “ dear God help me to not choke this woman” . Me: “ are you sawing a dress for yourself with this car? It feels like you are, this all break and go thing , that you doing just not working for me.” Him: “dear God just kill me now! Please I can’t take it no more.” ME:” LEFT! LEFT! LEFT! You got to turn LEFT!”



I don’t know why he makes such a big deal..I’m only trying to help….

4 comments:

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

I "help" my husband, too! Mine includes mostly gripping the dashboard with white knuckles and breathing in through my teeth as he seemingly pretends like he's on a NASCAR track!!

Seriously, what would they do without us?

Irene Blushing Loves said...

Belive me you should kiss him for still being there!I hate so much when they do that to me!!!My hubby did excactly the same thing to me!(the opposite) and the last and final time I got out of the car in the middle of the road and told him to drive!!

Anne said...

I "help" my husband, too. I always have one hand on the handle bar on the door and the other one tucked underneath the seat. My husband drives with one hand and when he makes those turns, my heart takes a leap! To alievate the back seat driving we did get a GPS and that does a help a bit.

L said...

Hahaha funny post. Don't you hate when they drive slow? My boyfriend waits till the last possible second to make a lane change and it drives me crazy!!!! I *help* by asking him dont you need to get over! Have a great week!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.