Sunday, March 7, 2010

Please don’t send me hate comment:( this is just a joke :)



There are 6 absolute facts of life




1. It’s physically impossible to touch your teeth with your tongue.





2. All retards, after reading the first fact, will try it.





3. You will discover that the first fact is a lie.





4. You’re smiling now because you’re retard.





5.You soon will forward this to another retard.





6. I apologize for posting this. But I’m a retard. And I needed the company!:)

7 comments:

Messy Mommy said...

Okay you totally got me. I was like, "Whatever you can too!" Hahaha. Good one.

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

Yep, I'm definitely "company," too! Cheers!

Mayra said...

Hahahaa... Another one here.=]

Ashley Stone said...

haha, so funny! I totally did it.

Gucci Mama said...

Company. ;)

L said...

...sitting here licking my teeth...lmao! good one!

Kelley said...

YUP... I'm licking my teeth now as I type.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.